Recent Purchases



  1. Tweed blazer by Next: From the moment I saw this blazer I knew that I would wear it for many many years. I really like the fall colors in it which are so typical for the British Country Style in general that I adore. The blazer consists of 100% wool and is made by original Harris Tweed. I ordered two sizes larger than my usual size because I wanted a looser fitting that allows me to wear the blazer with a heavy knitted sweater or a large wool sweater underneath.
  2. Tartan scarf by Barbour: I wanted this classic green scarf (90% lambswool & 10% cashmere) since the beginning of my college life. Three years ago I bought my first Barbour scarf in grey (100% lambswool) that I loved ever since. Shortly thereafter I bought a red one (90% lambswool & 10% cashmere) which is even softer than the first grey one. And this year I knew it's time to stock up my little collection. I love that Barbour's tartan scarfs always look so timeless and classic which is exactly my sense of style when it comes to clothing.
  3. Crossbody bag by Royal Republiq: When I visited Edinburgh for the first time in my life I recognized people (men and women) who would wear dark brown or cognac bags and shoes. Their outfits looked simple but always classic and sophisticated. For a long time I've been searching for a little crossbody bag in a warm dark brown tone that would easily fit my clothes, one that I could wear in every season of the year and one that would remind me of my beloved time in Scotland. On my opinion this hazelnut brown bag from the danish brand is perfect! And the best thing is that everything I need to take with me when I leave the house fits in very well: keys, mobile phone, credit card holder, lipstick, handkerchiefs and a little hand cream. I will wear this beautiful and practical bag to many occasions and I'm very excited to style it with different clothes and more accessories. You will see!
  4. Skinny Jeans by Levi's: This brand is my favourite brand of all time when it comes to jeans. I wore Levi's jeans during my High School years and during college classes of course. They always fit my body type very well. As most people I love jeans because they are so easy to restyle. From casual to classy to date night or a night out. There is a jeans for every moment in your life. Trust me. Especially the 710 Super Skinny line is the best skinny jeans I've ever tried on because the stay in shape. And when something fits me I stay true to the brand. I already have one in grey, dark blue and black and now one in indigo blue. 
  5. Melvin & Hamilton loafers: Even though those loafers are a year old I only wore them twice. Not that I don't like them, I adore them! They look chic and classy and they take a simple jeans outfit to the next level. But I bought a false size. Shame on me. When I tried them on I thought "Okay I just need to break them in first. It will get better.". I was totally wrong. Whenever I put them on I get blisters.                                        



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts